Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Name change


I took this picture while working at my uncle's greenhouse last summer. Hummingbirds are my favorite. They fascinate me.

I realized that my current blog name wasn't fitting at all. In truth I just slapped the words "I use my brain sometimes" because at 8am on a Thursday morning I couldn't think of anything better. The url is semi fitting at the very least: "coffeebrainz." I drink a lot of coffee and it determines my ability to function on a day to day basis.

Anyways. I'm going with "Photo bird" for several reasons. "Photo" because of my love of photography, especially nature photography. I plan on posting lots of pictures in this blog.

This little guy was saved from an untimely death by my cat Frodo. My stepdad fished him out of Frodo's mouth. I took this picture shortly afterward. He looks very tired.

"Bird" is the name I gave to my car. I drive a 1993 Volvo 850. She's an old lady. Like my blog, I realized that I had not named her properly in the 3 years I had owned her. While brainstorming possible names for her with my friend Jordan, I explained that my car was "an old bird." And so, she's bird. The bird is the word.



This concludes the story of "Photo bird."

No comments:

Post a Comment